Friday, June 1, 2012

Weight Watchers Week 7

This was a bad week. I gained 3.6 pounds, which puts me back up to 16 pounds lost instead of the 19-20ish of last week. I fell off the wagon and didn't track my food. There was one day I just wrote BAD on the top of my tracker. I ate too much and very unhealthfully. There were a lot of end-of-the-school-year social events where I decided to indulge. I also consumed too much alcohol and had a chili cheese dog and a slice of pizza in the middle of the night at a bar in my old college town.  I also inexplicably made cupcakes and ate four of them.  I took the rest to the teacher's lounge to get them out of my house.

I think I probably had too much sodium, which resulted in water retention as I went to the bathroom about 30 times in one day and the scale appears lower now.

I made the commitment to get back on track this week. It's going to be difficult because I don't have a schedule since it is summer. I really want to be at 25-pounds lost before I leave for Hilton Head in a few weeks. I should do it as long as I don't gain anymore.

On the plus side, I'm starting to go down in sizes. I started as a very tight 16 (honestly probably an 18) and now my 14s are starting to be baggy. I can't yet zip up my size 12 jeans, but I'm getting there. I can tell I've lost inches, but I only measure monthly. I really wish I could fit back into my belts to hold up my baggy pants

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on losing weight! I didn't have much weight to lose, but was very successful with using loseit.com to help count calories (it's free!). If you keep up with everything (and don't forget to excercise) I'm sure you'll be in those size 12s in no time.